Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Spotted Day

I feel as though the weather is beginning to warm up a bit here in LA, but it's not quite ready for those summery clothes that I'm just dying to pull out (minty shades anyone??).  So, until then, I'm considering myself grateful for the few days of cool weather we are having which is allowing me to wear some long sleeve dresses with tights.  I absolutely love this silk blue spotted dress.  It looks like a tunic, with a longer back and shorter front, but the belted tie adds a nice touch.  I chose to pair it with grey tights, grey shoes, and a bright red (pomme) Louis Vuitton bag.  I would love to know how you think I did with my pairing!!





Dress: W118 by Walter Baker
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Seychelles
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Jewelry: Ring: J. Crew Carnation Ring; Earrings: Old




12 comments:

  1. I think the dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you kind compliment! :) I do love the dress as well.

      Delete
  2. Nice Dress and that purse is to die for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind compliment Cilla!!

      Delete
  3. Such a great post, I really like it, these pics are so nice!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fabrizia!!! You are so sweet. Yes, let's definitely follow each other :)

      Delete
  4. i like so much the way you do your job here simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara!! I appreciate your kind words!! :)

      Delete
  5. I like the bag, tights, shoes and ring-nice pieces! I would have paired it with a royal blue structured dress for the day and thrown a black bomber type jacket over it for going out!

    Cute blog! when did you start blogging?

    God bless
    christine
    beyoutfiulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your suggestions, Christine! I really like your ideas!!

      I just started this blog earlier last week!! (mid-March). I'm really loving blogging so far!!

      Delete
  6. I love the way you mix different textures and patterns!

    ReplyDelete