Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wedded Bliss

Yesterday I felt so fortunate to be a part of two of my closest friends' wedding.  My friend, L, and her new husband, J, are both extremely talented artists and their creativity showed through in all of their wedding details.  From the hand-made paper flowers to the unique lantern center pieces, their wedding was done beautifully in each in every way.  Best of all, however, was that I was able to be a part of such an amazing day for both of them, when they finally joined their lives together.  For their wedding, I chose to wear an M Missoni dress with Miu Miu heels and an LV clutch.  I would love to know what you think about this wedding look!






Dress: M Missoni
Blazer: ebay find
Heels: Miu Miu
Clutch: Louis Vuitton
Jewelry: Gifts

(scroll down to see more images from the wedding!)



Photo 1: all handmade details- from the goodie bags to the paper flowers to the name pieces!
Photo 2: Bridesmaid Flower Bouquets!  Again, all hand-made!  I love the zipper detail on the handles.
Photo 3: I love the simple elegance of this cake.  And the cake toppers are absolutely adorable!! 


6 comments:

  1. Good one again... :)

    You are really good Al!

    xoxo
    Wardrobe and Mirror

    Find us on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks again for your sweet compliment!

      Delete
  2. oh my god that ring's incredible! congratulations to both of you! i know this post is super old but i was just browsing your blog and couldn't help but comment :)

    latrDAYS
    - katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, Katie! These photos are actually from my friend's wedding but I appreciate the ring comment! :)

      Delete