Monday, March 19, 2012

A Whimsical Day at the Park




Today the weather in Los Angeles warmed up a bit, but still had a cool, crisp feel to it.  It felt perfect for an oversized sweater, skinny jeans, and tall boots.  The parks were full of people ready to get out after the past few rainy days we've had.


Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Gap Skinny Jeans- the black are sold out online (still available in stores), but they have a lot of great colors for spring
Boots: Anthropologie (sold out online)
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: purchased at the Chatuchak Weekend Market (Thailand)- similar styles found everywhere- a style I particularly love is Karen Walker's Rover Sunglasses 
Earrings: Vintage



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Very cute outfit... although I'm especially smitten with your engagement ring... would love to see more pics sometime! ;)

    Neat Bit
    Easy, everyday style for the everyday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nice compliments! (I was so excited to see my first comment this morning!!)

    I will definitely take more photos of my ring soon, and I might even do a post with my wedding dress photos, as I was recently surprised to find that one of my wedding photos was used as an advertisement photo for a bridal show.

    I will definitely be checking out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allison,
    It looks like we are getting your rain now.
    Your blog is very creative. Are you doing the drawing? It's very cute. I like it.
    The bag is very cute!
    Happy Fashions to you!
    Judy Gunnery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! Sorry that our rain was sent your way!! Thank you so much for your compliments on my blog!! :)

      Delete