Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blue Hues for Springtime

It's beginning to feel a lot more like spring in Los Angeles!  All of the kids are on spring break and the city is alive with people.  I was so excited to be able to pull out these bright blue pants that I purchased at H&M about a month ago for a ridiculous price- something around $12-15 (I also got a red pair).  I chose to pair them with platform perforated shoes (I am so into perforated things, it's insane-- so how cool are these shoes?), a prism-effect sweater, and my DIY clutch I completed this week (instructions are here: DIY Polka Dot Clutch).  I would love to hear your thoughts about my look!







Sweater: Madewell (on sale!!)
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Tory Burch
Clutch: my own DIY style- instructions here
Bracelet: Sequin
Earrings: vintage

18 comments:

  1. I like your sweater and I love how your clutch came out! You look great!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the pants!
    Of course I would like to follow each other!
    Let me know when you follow me and I will follow you back!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the pants as well!

      Delete
  3. Love your whole outfit, great styling! The blue pants are awesome!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the blue pants from H&M and the TB shoes have been a want of mine for quite some time. So glad I found your blog! Keep in touch!

    Amanda
    http://easy-life-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amanda!! I will definitely check out your blog as well :)

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your web looks absolutely gorgeous. I will follow with pleasure and hope you do the same.

    Regards!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me!
    I am following you now!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos. That's a great bag, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with your shoes. I'm literally drooling over them...

    By the way, I don't know why you couldn't find the follow button on my blog since it's usually at the very top right hand corner. But the subscribe by email link should be at the left hand side under a comment box in any one of my posts!

    - Nita
    travelinginflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nita!

      I subscribed to your blog by email!!

      Delete
  10. Love your entire outfit hun!
    thank you so much for your sweet comment about my style and hair!
    I am following you now =)
    If you'd like, follow me too =)

    Xoxo Lil

    ReplyDelete