Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Black (and White) Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  Fridays are the best, aren't they?  The other day my new blog friend Always Maylee had a super-cute post where she was wearing leggings, and mentioned the fact that leggings are a socially-acceptable form of sweatpants, and I couldn't agree more!  I wear leggings all of the time- they look great paired with oversized sweaters, combat boots, and even heels.  Now that it's spring, I'm planning to take my leggings into summertime, and today I've chosen to match a black pair with a super comfy loose white shirt for ultimate comfort (it is Friday after all, right?)  I added skull sandals & a skull scarf to give the look a little extra pizazz.  I would love to know what you think of my Friday look!






Leggings: Target (only $8!!)
Shirt: Gap Pure- Out of this style, but tons of other comfy picks here
Purse: Chanel (Ultimate Soft)
Ring: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: Alexander McQueen

21 comments:

  1. Hey hon, that is a wild scarf!
    Check out my Jason Wu scarf on the blog. I just won it and am looking for suggestions on how to style it.

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha! I will head over to your blog now!!!

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks for the shout out!! I totally just blushed reading this. :) Leggings are great and I LOVE the skull scarf! Have a great weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww of course!!! Thank you for the compliments!!

      Delete
  3. Love this look and great scarf! :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! love you shoes)
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'd love to follow each other...following you now!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!!
    love that outfit! specially your complements! bracelets and scarf!!

    xoxo!!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think the small details always do make the outfit! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your comment back! I really cannot get enough of your accessories in your outfits. Your ring and scarf as amazing! Definitely following :o)

    - Nita
    travelinginflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much, Nita! You are too sweet!

      Delete
  8. Great way to take a classic look and make it look edgy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks, Rachel. I think the skulls can spruce up any simple outfit.

      Delete
  9. Oooh, love these skull pieces! I'm doing a post about a similar scarf soon!
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yay! Can't wait to check it out!

      Delete
  10. Love the scarf!!! I want it!
    XOXO
    http://the-glambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete