My sister is CONSTANTLY asking me when I'm going to feature her on my blog. Constantly. Sister rivalry, right? :) haha, not so much. My sister is not only my best friend, but she's also my number one supporter, confident and just the most fun person ever. My husband asks us why we will call each other to just sit into phone saying nothing, but we seriously just get each other without saying anything at all. And in the morning, we have this secret mumbled language that we developed in childhood that only we can understand. Seriously, I've tried to teach this to my husband, and he has to guess 100x what I'm trying to say to him. My sister and I will have 20 minute conversations like this. I'm sure for those of you have have sisters, you understand these weird relationships that we form. But seriously, I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most intelligent, caring, loyal & beautiful person I know- my sister. And now I've featured you on my blog! :)
1. Having dinner in Cabo.
2. Doing touristy stuff in San Fran.
3. Playing with street fashion in Tokyo.
4. Visiting temples in Tokyo.
5. Acting like kids at Sanrio Puroland.
6. At my bridal shower in 2010.
7. As my Maid of Honor in 2010.
8. You might recognize her as the model for Kawaii Kistch!